Sunday, September 28, 2014

The software stopped Raikkonen in qualifying – SportoweFakty.pl

Author: Editor | 2014-09-20, 22:41 | Source: autosport.com |
  

              Rate:
         
          I do not like
          Cancel
         ()
 

| Print

Ferrari confirmed that the problems with the electronics in the car prevented Finn Kimi Raikkonen battle for pole position in the final segment of Saturday’s qualification in Singapore.

Kimi Raikkonen was one of the the best drivers on the track during Saturday’s skills on the track Marina Bay. Ferrari driver won the Q1 and Q3 was promoted from high fourth place. Unfortunately, the failure of the car made the fight for pole position was beyond the reach of Fina.

– I think it was about some problems with the electronics. When I needed more power just odłączało my engine – said in an interview motortransport, Raikkonen. – Fortunately, only a small thing, but unfortunately it destroyed completely our qualification .

Kimi Raikkonen finally took seventh place, although, as he admitted, he was far from it, to show the full potential of the Ferrari that day. – I know I still losing time in the second sector, so we were sizeable gain – he said.

– I felt very comfortable behind the wheel and I could drive the car to the maximum. It is unfortunate that everything happened in such a way, but this is our sport. Sometimes you dream about it, that such things happened during a particularly difficult weekends – summed up.

              Rate:
         
          I do not like
          Cancel
         ()
 

| Print

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment